- The Huffington Post Religion: 'Right Now Jesus Is Saying: I Can't Breathe' Religious Leaders React to Non-Indictment In Garner Case
- Christianity Today: A United Evangelical Response: The System Failed Eric Garner
- Mashable: All Eyes Turn to South Carolina After Police Shooting of Walter Scott
- The New York Times: Times Regrets 'Slave Mistress' in Julian Bond's Obituary
- The Washington Post: 'Jesus Feminists' See Hillary as a Role Model. They Just Won't Vote For Her.
- Washington Post: Southern Baptist Retailer Removes Black Hip-Hop Artist’s Album That Includes the Word ‘penis’
- Teen Vogue: Why You Can't Ever Call an Enslaved Woman a "Mistress"
- The New York Times: How to Escape From Roy Moore's Evangelicalism
- The Washington Post: Trump and Moore Aren't The Only Ones to Blame For How Some Perceive 'evangelicals'
- 10 New or Lesser-Known Female Theologians Worth Knowing
- The New Yorker: Millennial Evangelicals Diverge From Their Parents' Beliefs
Stuck in The Middle Podcast: Ekemini Uwan